Monday, March 26, 2012

Real Property Management California Coast Review

I have been using Real Property Management for almost a year now and I have to say how pleased I am with the way they manage my rental property. Greg Stromberg is the one I deal with primarily there and I have nothing but good stuff to say about the way he has been handling things so far. He has been on top of everything from the very start and his personable and sincere attitude always puts me at ease while dealing with property issues big or small. Everyone at the office seems very capable and always very friendly. I would recommend RPM's services to anyone that is looking for a great company to deal with their property management needs, and I look forward to using their services for a long time to come.

RPM is an amazing team! Our manager, Grace is a pleasure to work with, making our transition to Northern California that much easier. RPM ensured all grounds were covered, from our first meeting to the very end. They kept an open line of communication which enabled us to feel comfortable with our move. Having hired professionals to  move our things into storage, retouch the home for a nominal fee, and most importantly, secured a great tenant for our property at a competitive rate was completely stress free. Professionalism, accuracy, reliability.. is what RPM is all about.

135 Richmond St
El Segundo, CA 90245
Serving El Segundo and surrounding area
Neighborhood: El Segundo
(310) 535-2150

No comments:

Post a Comment