Monday, March 26, 2012

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Review

I just recently decided to changed homes. I had been going through the MLS listings and had been working with several other local realtors in trying to find a suitable property.  I have to say that Venessa Blair from this office of Coldwell Banker was the absolute, hands down, best experience I ever had with a realtor.

Venessa was the realtor representing the property owners.  I cannot say enough about how impressed I was in my dealings with Venessa.  She is quick, thorough, friendly and she anticipated questions I would have and even gave me answers to questions I hadn't even thought of asking yet during the transaction.  The transaction was smooth and painless - exactly what you hope for when going through such a stressful process.  I cannot spout enough about how wonderful Venessa was in this.

If you are looking for a wonderful experience in finding a new home in the area; you will not do better than contacting Venessa Blair. Call her first and every other realtor will pale in comparison.

9388 Santa Monica Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
(310) 278-4100

No comments:

Post a Comment