My roommate and I just rented an apartment through Joe Gillach at Progressive last week, and it was by far the best experience I have had with a rental agent. The process was quick and efficient - from arranging the initial showing to the application process. Within 12 hours of submitting our applications, we were approved by both Progressive and the owner for move-in, and by using the digital leasing system that they provided, my roommate who was traveling internationally could even sign the lease to finalize our apartment. Even after signing the lease, Joe continued to help us access the apartment for measurements and connect us with the owner. I would highly recommend Joe and Progressive for anyone looking to rent. Not only was he efficient but he was also friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process.
San Francisco, CA 94172
Serving San Francisco and surrounding area
(415) 794-9727
No comments:
Post a Comment