I just wanted to throw a review down for the maintenance guy at one of their properties. I got locked out of my apartment, and to my luck, the maintenance guy was walking around outside doing repairs, which by the way is awesome. Anyways, I asked if he had the keys to the apartment, but he didn't. He did offer to go drive all the way to oakland to get them. He went above and beyond his job to help me in need, and I am ridiculously appreciative of it, because it was the first day of school, and I would have missed it if he hadn't went there immediately and got me into my apartment. Great guy, which means great service. 5 stars for the service.
1600 MacArthur Blvd
(between Ardley Ave & Woodruff Ave)
Oakland, CA 94602
Serving Oakland and surrounding area
Neighborhoods: Lower Hills, Glenview
(510) 250-7918
No comments:
Post a Comment